Terms & Conditions Summary
Hey there! Welcome to our terms and conditions. The full text is a little dense, so here’s a readable summary so you can understand the main points. However, it’s not a substitute, so we encourage you to read the whole terms and conditions before using the Bazar.
- Precious Plastic is a project of Stichting One Army, a foundation based in the Netherlands (Our Chamber of Commerce number is 72418591)
- By using the Bazar, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- When using the Bazar, please be a responsible member of the Precious Plastic community and be respectful of others’ opinions and content.
- Precious Plastic collects a 5% fee on all transactions.
- Precious Plastic expects transactions started on the Bazar to be finished using the payment system. Under the circumstances that a customer is unable to use the payment system, Sellers are required to send the 5% fee to Precious Plastic via paypal at [email protected]
- Precious Plastic is not responsible or liable for damages you may incur as a result of using our platforms or applying information you found on our platforms.
- All transactions on the Bazar are between the buyer and seller. Precious Plastic is not liable for any damages, financial or otherwise, caused from transactions that occur on the Bazar.
- Please only post content (images, text, etc) on the Bazar when you have the full legal right to do so (We all love open source, but don’t use other people's stuff without their permission).
- We will remove content that doesn’t comply with our terms and conditions.
- We will do our best to communicate with you if we have an issue, but after a reasonable warning and timeframe we will remove your account if you continue to violate our terms and conditions
- We may update these terms and conditions periodically, but will do our best to update you. Continuing to our website after these changes means you agree to the change of terms.
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: June 26, 2020
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Precious Plastic Bazar.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access the Precious Plastic Bazar or parts of the Precious Plastic Bazar. * Company (referred to as either "Precious Plastic", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Stichting One Army (Precious Plastic), Petersspeèjke 15 5554 AN Valkenswaard The Netherlands.
- Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Country refers to: the Netherlands
- Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of the Precious Plastic Bazar.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Precious Plastic Bazar.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Promotions refer to contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered through the Precious Plastic Bazar.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and Precious Plastic regarding the use of the Precious Plastic Bazar.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Precious Plastic Bazar.
- Website refers to the Precious Plastic website, Precious Plastic Community Platform or the Precious Plastic Bazar, and any and all subdomains accessible from Preciousplastic.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Precious Plastic Bazar, or Precious Plastic, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Precious Plastic Bazar, as applicable.
- Sellers refers to independent businesses and organizations selling items on the Precious Plastic Bazar.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and Precious Plastic. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Precious Plastic Bazar.
Your access to and use of the Precious Plastic Bazar is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Precious Plastic Bazar.
By accessing or using the Precious Plastic Bazar You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Precious Plastic Bazar.
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on the Precious Plastic Bazar.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Precious Plastic Bazar and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with the Precious Plastic Bazar or a Third-Party Social Media Service.You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
Your Right to Post Content
The Precious Plastic Bazar allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Precious Plastic Bazar, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Precious Plastic Bazar, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Precious Plastic Bazar. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post or display on or through the Precious Plastic Bazar and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Precious Plastic Bazar, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that:
- the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and
- the posting of Your Content on or through the Precious Plastic Bazar does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
Precious Plastic is not responsible for the content of the Precious Plastic Bazar's users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including Precious Plastic and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
Precious Plastic reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms, refuse or remove this Content. Precious Plastic further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner of any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Precious Plastic Bazar if You post such objectionable Content.
As Precious Plastic cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Precious Plastic Bazar, you agree to use the Precious Plastic Bazar at your own risk. You understand that by using the Precious Plastic Bazar You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will Precious Plastic be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
Placing Orders for Goods
By placing an Order for Goods through the Precious Plastic Bazar, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
If You wish to place an Order for Goods available on the Precious Plastic Bazar, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any creditor debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
* Goods availability
* Errors in the description or prices for Goods
* Errors in Your Order
* Fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
Our Sellers are constantly updating their offerings of Goods on the Precious Plastic Bazar. The Goods available on the Precious Plastic Bazar may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and our Sellers may experience delays in updating information regarding our Goods on the Precious Plastic Bazar and in Our advertising on other websites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
All Goods purchased are subject to a one-time payment. Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of YourOrder.
Although regular backups of Content are performed, Precious Plastic does not guarantee there will be no loss or corruption of data. Corrupt or invalid backup points may be caused by, without limitation, Content that is corrupted prior to being backed up or that changes during the time a backup is performed.
Precious Plastic will provide support and attempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect the backups of Content. But You acknowledge that Precious Plastic has no liability related to the integrity of Content or the failure to successfully restore Content to a usable state.
You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any Content in a location independent of the Precious Plastic Bazar.
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is Our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Precious Plastic Bazar infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
If You are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and You believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Precious Plastic Bazar, You must submit Your notice in writing to our attention via email at [email protected] and include in Your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees)for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing Your copyright.
Your Feedback to Us
You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback You provide Precious Plastic. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant Precious Plastic a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and licence to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-licence, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
Links to Other Websites
The Precious Plastic Bazar may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Precious Plastic.
Precious Plastic has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Precious Plastic shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Precious Plastic Bazar will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Precious Plastic Bazar.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of Precious Plastic and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Precious Plastic Bazar or 100 EURO if You haven't purchased anything through the Precious Plastic Bazar.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Precious Plastic or its Sellers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Precious Plastic Bazar, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Precious Plastic Bazar, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if Precious Plastic or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these jurisdictions, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE"
The Precious Plastic Bazar is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Precious Plastic, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Precious Plastic Bazar, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, Precious Plastic provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Precious Plastic Bazar will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither Precious Plastic nor any of Precious Plastic's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied:(i) as to the operation or availability of the Precious Plastic Bazar, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Precious Plastic Bazar will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Precious Plastic Bazar; or (iv)that the Precious Plastic Bazar, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of Precious Plastic are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, time bombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Precious Plastic Bazar. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Precious Plastic Bazar, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting Precious Plastic.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
You acknowledge that you maintain responsibility for any and all loss that incur as a result of using the Website and/or the Precious Plastic Bazar. Precious Plastic will not be liable for any damages that occur as a result of using the Precious Plastic Bazar in violation of these Terms.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use the Precious Plastic Bazar after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and theService.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us at:
email: [email protected]