Please the full terms before accessing the Bazar. By accessing or using the Bazar you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access the Bazar.
Below is a summary:
- Precious Plastic is a project of Stichting One Army, a foundation based in the Netherlands (Our Chamber of Commerce number is 72418591).
- Our terms and conditions were last updated on January 6th, 2020.
- They cover preciousplastic.com and all sub domains, including the Precious Plastic Bazar and the Precious Plastic Community Platform
- By using our websites, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- When using our websites, please be a responsible member of the Precious Plastic community and be respectful of others’ opinions and content.
- Please only post content (images, text, etc) on our websites when you have the full legal right to do so (We all love open source, but don’t use other people's stuff without their permission).
- In particular, we don’t allow:
Promoting illegal activity
Promoting false information
Impersonating someone or an organization
Violating someone else's privacy
- We will remove content that doesn’t comply with our terms and conditions.
- We will do our best to communicate with you if we have an issue, but after a reasonable warning and timeframe we will remove your account if you continue to violate our terms and conditions.
- Precious Plastic is not responsible or liable for damages you may incur as a result of using our platforms or applying information you found on our platforms.
- All transactions on the Bazar are between the buyer and seller. Precious Plastic is not liable for any damages, financial or otherwise, caused from transactions that occur on the marketplace.
- We may update these terms and conditions periodically, but will do our best to update you. Continuing to our website after these changes means you agree to the change of terms.