Form meets function with this minimal, vegan and zero-waste urban backpack, designed for everyday use.
Handmade sustainably in India with approximately 65 discarded plastic bags.
– Handy, outer pocket at the back for your mobile or wallet
– Secured inner laptop sleeve (not padded)
– Two inner open pockets for easy access
– Adjustable organic cotton shoulder straps
– Organic cotton canvas lining
– Recycled YKK zippers
– Because the Nara Urban Backpack is handmade, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance. Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind!
– The colours may vary slightly from the image as we rely on discarded plastic bags that are available to us.
– Hand wash or spot clean under cold running water. Do not machine wash.
– Use only a natural or mild detergent as several components of the bag are naturally dyed.
– Wash less – it’s better for the bag and for the environment!
Domestic shipping to
International shipping to
- One item: €12.00
- Each additional item: €2.00
No reviews found