Versatile. Roomy. Expandable. This everyday handbag is vegan and zero-waste!
Handmade sustainably in India with approximately 40 discarded plastic bags.
– One large secured inner pocket
– Two smaller open pockets for easy access
– Organic, cotton canvas naturally dyed with a contrasting colour
– Removable, matching shoulder strap
– Organic, naturally dyed cotton lining.
– Because the Reha Handbag is handmade, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance. Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind!
– The colours may vary slightly from the image as we rely on discarded plastic bags that are available to us.
– The cotton fabric may fade with repeated washing depending on the colour as it is naturally dyed.
– Hand wash or spot clean under cold running water. Do not machine wash.
– Use only a natural or mild detergent as several components of the bag are naturally dyed.
– Wash less – it’s better for the bag and for the environment!
Domestic shipping to
International shipping to
- One item: €12.00
- Each additional item: €2.00
- One item: €25.00
- Each additional item: €3.00
This seller doesn't have any reviews yet