Industrial Shredder from Precious Plastic - Laser Cut Steel Parts, does not include shaft, bearings, nuts & bolts or sieve.
- This is the Basic machine not the Pro version.
- These parts are straight off the laser cutter. They will require some sanding/filing, milling the knives & fixed knives to length, countersinking for the bearing bolts and finally welding together once fully assembled.
- Access to a milling machine is recommended for the Knives stack length adjustment and the countersinking the 6mm plates.
- Sheet metal parts may be undersized or oversize on the thickness, that is why the total length will need milling down.
- We include extra knife & fixed knife in the case of it being undersized you can use the extra to make up the missing size then mill down to correct length for the whole stack.(0.5mm Shims available for Rotating Knives & Fixed Knives & 20mm shaft to avoid the above.)
- Great quality laser cutting.
- All pieces are according to the precious plastic drawings.
3mm: Mild steel CR4
5/6mm: Mild Steel S275
Built dimensions approx
Internal Dimensions (full inner area)
External Dimensions (including bearings but not shafts)
This shredder design uses hex shaft 27mm A/F, 318mm length (for double ended shaft) NOT INCLUDED
Free Shipping or Collection within UK Mainland.
Can ship WorldWide ask for a quote!
(Excluding Germany,Comoros,Cuba,Falkland Islands, Iran, Johnston Island, North Korea, Mayotte Island, Myanmar, Naru, Niue, St. Helena, St.Pierre and Miquelon, Sao Tome and Prinicpe, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tokelu Islands, Tuvalu, Wake Islands, Central African Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Sierra Leone, Syria, Yemen)
Check out the precious plastic project for more info -
This project is available thanks to Dave Hakkens & The Precious Plastic Community
Domestic shipping to
This seller doesn't have any reviews yet