Please sign in to message the seller
Industrial Shredder from Precious Plastic - Laser Cut Steel Parts, does not include shaft, bearings, nuts & bolts or sieve.
- This is the Basic machine not the Pro version.
- These parts are straight off the laser cutter. They will require some sanding/filing, milling the knives & fixed knives to length, countersinking for the bearing bolts and finally welding together once fully assembled.
- Access to a milling machine is recommended for the blade length adjustment and the countersinking.
- Sheet metal parts may be undersized or oversize on the thickness, that is why the total length will need milling down.
- We include extra knife & fixed knife in the case of it being undersized you can use the extra to make up the missing size then mill down to correct length for the whole stack.
- Great quality laser cutting.
- All pieces are according to the precious plastic drawings.
3mm: Mild steel CR4
5/6mm: Mild Steel S275
Built dimensions approx
Internal Dimensions (full inner area)
External Dimensions (including bearings but not shafts)
This shredder design uses hex shaft 27mm A/F 318mm length (for double ended shaft) NOT INCLUDED
Free Shipping within UK Mainland, or Collection
Check out the precious plastic project for more info -
This project is available thanks to Dave Hakkens & The Precious Plastic Community
Domestic shipping to
There are no reviews yet! You dare to go first? :)