New - Micro Light HDPE Shredder Based on V3.3 Modular/IKEA format Assembly. Quality Engineering and Cost Effective "Handy Design" for the Precious Plastic community. Shipped as kit to build at a cost suitable to you or fully built by modulardesign and shipped
- Shaft is at 19mm across the faces hex section. User can connect a Small KW Motor, Slow Torque drill at set speeds and also by operation of a Crank Handle (Not supplied) . Shaft is designed for customers to add Keyway, drill hole coupling connection or machined flat connect end for drill chuck/Motor operations.
- The new Microlight design has an engineered strength on the Steel 5mm, 4mm plus 3mm side plates. 2mm secondary mainplate bearing position support and Shims to support the teeth to bearing tolerances.
- The Microlight shredder box is designed to be clamped/compressed together with positioned tabs plus M6 threaded rod.
- Manufactured/Engineered Spur Gears of Modular 1.5 and 26 teeth. These gears are not laser cut flat gears. CNC/Plasma engineered Steel Gears plus Hub for grub screws x 2 allowing Spur gears to secure to shafts.
4mm rotating teeth for a finer granulation.
Microlight Dimensions: Shaft length 207mm X 135mm (wide) X 69mm (High)
Box Cutting Area: 106mm x 80mm
Motor not included.
What's Included for the Microlight Kit ?
3 cutting Blade x 12 rotating teeth on each shaft designed to increase granulation output of each shaft rotation.
- Completely ready - 5KG boxed.
- 2 x 19mm Machined steel Hex Shaft, plus additional lathe engineering for 17mm quality turned slide fit for bearings, also for Coupling Fitment of your human, motor or torque drill.
- All Nuts & M6 Bolts. M6 Threaded rod.
- Quality 26mm x 17mm x 5mm - 4 x exact fit bearings, Pre greased.
- Fibre laser cut mild steel parts of high quailty tolerance.
New Microlight Shredder machine has been designed towards a modular format, allowing customers to de-assemble or re-assemble as simply as a small IKEA flat pack process.
This Microlight twin shaft machine allows for small plastic needs, also bio specific, areas of destroying expired drugs, medical waste, small plastic medicine bottles, confidential documents, 3D printed plastics, CD, Plastic flash drive secure distruction, bank cards, or beginning small scale plastic projects (bottle top beach combers etc) to be undertaken at the cost to suit the smaller shredder/crusher/injection customer.
Tools required to Assemble or Disassemble the Microlight
- M6 socket and wrench.
- Pair of grips or mole grips.
- Adjustable spanner suitable for M6 nuts
-M3 hex key for grub screws
Assembly manual available. Please message.
Free Hopper bracket drawing/DXF design to help you with your hopper designs if needed. Please message. Clean the parts and build your shredder microlight.
Please message your location to be added to the shipping list if you do not see it listed in the shipping section or find you cannot order due to location issue.
Please check your shipping Destination. Modulardesignpp are going all we can to keep the price low. Certain international customers may find that imported goods could be subject to import/customs duties. please check your location.
Domestic shipping to
- One item: €8.00
- Each additional item: €0.00
International shipping to
- One item: €36.00
- Each additional item: €0.00