The Price is excluded 21% VAT (Dutch tax tarif). VAT will be shifted to the buyer within the EU. DM me for more information about that and for other questions about the Extruder.
From the guy who made the V4 extruder in the build it video.
This is a tabletop version of the extruder pro with some upgrades. The basic extruder and screw is according to the Precious Plastics Drawings.
- Hyploide type motor reductor (Euronorm)
- 3 kW power
- 300 RPM outgoing (motor 3000 RPM, i = 10)
- Hollow shaft 30 mm diameter
- Including VFD: Euronorm JI350
- 3 zones
- 6 band heater elements total: 1800W (custom length to spread out heating evenly along the barrel)
Required input power:
- 380 (400) V, 3 phase
- 16A socket (comes with plug)
- Custom insulated stainless steel hopper with aluminium air cooled inlet reinforcement and heat sink.
- Custom mounting plate for VFD and heating control box to extruder.
- Custom barrel protection cover including insulation.
The extruder is a tabletop model, so it doesn't come with the original support frame. The motor base can simply be bolted to a regular table.
For more information about how to build the machine yourself:
First deliveries will start around the end of february!
For more info contact me: