Our bird brooch is a perfect accessory for sprucing up your clothes – pin it on your everyday jacket, sweater or scarf or attach it to your everyday bag.
This brooch is crocheted by hand and sewn sustainably in Athens with discarded plastic bags.
You can read more about the story here:
– Size: 5 to 5.5 cm diameter (approximate)
– Each bird has a button for the eye which has previously been used and discarded.
– It has a metal back pin that is sourced locally in Athens.
– Because of its handmade nature, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance. Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind!
– The colours may vary slightly from the image as we rely on discarded plastic bags that are available to us.
– We use only used and discarded buttons for the eyes and smaller scraps of plastic yarn for the beak so their colours may be different from that of the image.
– Delivery time: All orders are dispatched within 1 week. It takes up to 1 week for deliveries in Europe and 3 – 6 weeks for international orders.
– Wash care: Hand wash or spot clean under cold running water.